Some photographs of Jack planting his Tulip bulbs this morning. The bulbs and mini builders gloves came all the way from Amsterdam courtesy of Auntie Lynn. Also check out his new Converse trainers.. Cool or what.
Below is a simple 15 step guide to planting….. by Jack.
1. Put builders gloves on and scoop some soil
2. Place scooped soil into plant pot
3. repeat step 2 until pot is full
4. Large scoops may be required.
5. Check with mummy to see if scooping is up to standard
6. Check carried out – All OK.
7. Carefully place Tulip bulbs in pot correct way up.
8. Carefully pat soil down
9. Cover with some more soil
10. Water planted bulbs.. this could take a while
11. Bring out the big gun watering can.. easy peasy..
12. Now chillax and admire finished work..
13. Make dad some sausages & cupcakes out of sand
14. Look cool
15. Check out the new Cons